Third Party ATM (use of ATM other than your own bank) use is on rise and more convenient but now there is some changes to that.
1) you will be allowed only 5 free transaction in a month anything above will be chargeable.
2) Even balance enquiry or any other transaction including the cash withdrawal will be counted, earlier only CASH WITHDRAWAL were counted in your free quota.
3) CASH WITHDRAWAL limit is still Rs. 10,000 /- on Third Party ATM.
4) At a time only one transaction will be done. you will have to enter the PIN for each transaction seperately.
5) If any complaint regarding ATM is not resolved within 30 days then there is a penalty on the bank of Rs. 100 per day of delay.
6) you have to make any complaints within 7 days of the transaction.