Wednesday, August 29, 2012

How to transfer old shares with expired transfer deeds

If you have old transfer deed signed which is more then 1 year old then that deed will work only after getting it extended from ROC.

Process is quiet tedious but you have to go through it.

1. Fill up the transfer deed with all the details.

2. Get the franking done on Transfer deed with BSE in Bank of India. Fort branch
(Franking charges are 0.25% of the current market value of all the shares)

3. Go to the ROC office which is at Marine lines West. Take a form which cost Rs.2 per folio there is one form required for each company. The form is called 7c transfer deed form.

4. you have to fill this form and make online payment of Rs 50 per certificate. can make the payment for the same from the site
you have to create a account first time then login and make payment via debit card, credit card or net banking account.

6. Take the printout of the receipt.

7. Submit this three documents at ROC office in Marine Lines they will ask you to come back after 7 days.

8. After 7 days you can collect all three documents with extended time stamp on your transfer deed forms.

9. Courier them to the registrar of your company along with your PAN card copy and the shares will be transfered in your name within 15 to 30 working days.

10. once you receive them you can send for dematerialization where you have your demat account.

No comments:

Post a Comment